CBN Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng
CBN recruitment 2022 portal is Now open for online application. This page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the CBN 2022 recruitment exercise.
To increase your chances of being recruited, you need to first go through the CBN recruitment portal where you will be required to fill the online application form before applying online. This portal will be open on . To ensure that you submit your application on time, read this article in full as it will outline all you need to know about CBN recruitment form 2022, the starting date and other essential information related to the recruitment exercise.
CBN Recruitment Portal 2022
At this time, the CBN recruitment website is active, and those interested in a position can submit an application by accessing the website, www.cbn.gov.ng. It is the CBN’s official job portal, where those interested in employment can submit a formal application to fill out the online CBN recruitment form.
The portal is now open for the application process, so all you need is an active email account and your phone number alongside the right qualifications.
So before submitting an application, there are qualifications you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be submitted for the recruitment process. Here are the qualifications.
Also Read: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements and Qualifications
The following are the requirements listed on the CBN recruitment portal. You must satisfy the below requirements in order to be selected.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
Also Read: Nigeria Customs Recruitment
The objects of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic advice to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Ensure monetary and price stability
- Maintain external reserves
Why Apply for the CBN Recruitment?
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outline on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment Process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
Also Read: Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
For more information, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,
CBN Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest information concerning the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated concerning the recruitment process, keep visiting this website frequently.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the CBN 2022/2023 recruitment, Don’t hesitate to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.